Martin Wilson is a native of Macon, Georgia and has been practicing in Middle Georgia since 1991. His primary focus is Real Estate Closings and he has handled over an estimated 9,000 closings during his career. His practice now also includes the formation of LLCs and Corporations, Drafting of Wills and other related documents, Probate and Administration of Wills and Estates, Personal Injury, and Wrongful Death cases.
- First Presbyterian Day School, Macon, Georgia
- Georgia State University, Finance Degree
- Missouri Auction School
- Mercer Law School, Macon, Georgia
- Family: Wife and Three Sons
- Coaching, Outdoors, Lay Counseling
- Board Certified Biblical Counselor through American Association of Christian Counselors
- Former Board of Vine Ingle Little League and Campus Clubs, Inc.
- Past Board Chairman of Family Counseling Center